8 Dec 2010

My 2010

wow..2010 is about to be over and done with. Is it just me or did it go pretty fast? oh well I'm not complaining.
Alot has happened to me this year and I don't think I can talk about everything so, I'm going to talk about the important/interesting ones.

MY FRIENDS: At the start of 2010 I had 3 really close friends, Boma, Koyin and Chimya. I kinda miss those times, we had alot of fun together and got in a lot of trouble together. Not long after I lost Boma (irreconcilable differences..lol), and then I met Omolola, Wanni and Mina. We got really close really fast, i loved them, they were almost as crazy and fun as i was. 
egglings at magnifique pre-party
egglings in manchester
We went almost everywhere together and it didn't take long before we got a name, yup I'm talking about "egglings". Funny story how we got this name but lets not get into that. Anyway the name spread pretty fast and people started to take the piss. I remember someone even opened a twitter account called "egglings_in_sheffield" with a picture of us as their background picture, deep right?.
 Anyway as expected they got bored and the name died, but i gotta say we had alot of fun with the whole egglings phase.


ELECTIONS ELECTIONS: Ah, another fun time for me, I ran for an ACS post, treasurer to be precise, i didn't win but it was really really fun, 3 of my friends were running for posts as well plus there was a lot of political drama going on at that time. 
The best part for me was the manifesto, i turned up without a speech (who knew people took those things seriously..lol) only to see my opponent with notes and flash cards...AH!!...good thing he spoke before me so i just stole some of his points, smiled alot and free styled it... i didn't do too bad though.
Anyway at this point my number of friends had reduced, one moved to another town and the other well..lets just call it irreconcilable differences again :). 
IB, Omolola and I at the manifesto
After elections came summer!!!!!!!
me at the ball..Stunning *wink*..lol

SUMMER!!: The beginning was fucked, i couldn't leave the UK cause the home office had my passport, and then the stress of house hunting...argh that was the worst. I don't even know how many times Omolola and i had to walk from one lettings agency to the other, such a frustrating process, when we finally got the house we  had to face the stress of moving, and then Omolola travelled the next day, leaving me to get everything sorted alone. Safe to say the start of my summer was pretty stressful. 
DAY 1 (house hunting) blundells!
DAY 2 (house hunting) still hopefull..lol
DAY 5 (house hunting) -__-



look how frustared i look..DAY 10 (house hunting)



Luckily it got better.
I got my passport back and went home for 3 weeks, i was so happy, got to see my family after a long while, my best part of going home that summer was the present my daddy got me. He got me a puppy. A pomeranian puppy, i named her lassie.
my baby lassie!..i miss her so much :(
One time daddy left the front door open and she got out, she was lost for almost 2 hours, one of the longest 2 hours of my life, i had everybody looking for her especially daddy, luckily someone saw her when she got out and picked her up and brought her home, although i still wonder why it took him 2 hours to bring her home, hmmm..what was he doing with lassie??? (^_-)
I went to see my grandma and great grandma too, hadn't seen them in years, i look soo much like both of them its freaky, especially great grandma, i spent 3 days in the village, i gotta say it was NOT easy, no bb services meaning i couldn't tweet or BB and my parents didn't come along either, it was almost horrible, but i had fun regardless.


2ND YEAR: wow 2nd year, when it really starts to count. It hasn't been bad so far, at first it looked like i was going to drown from all the work and things but thanks to God and Omolola and koyin  its all good now, we're obviously not done with it yet but i know it going to be good till the end.

That's been my 2010 in a few words. Alot of other things have happened that is either too long to talk about or too private but i gotta say I've learnt alot and grown alot this year, made bareeeee mistakes..lol...but i don't regret any of them.
To the friends i lost in during the course of 2010, I'm happy that at some point you were part of my life and i don't regret those times, but if i could go back i'd still make the same decisions i made.
To the friends i have now...what can i say.I looooooove you!!:)
....and then there were three! :)..(who's the cutie in the middle??..)

My 2010 has been very eventful and i gotta say I'm going to miss it but I'm glad its going to be gone soon. Cant wait for 2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment