14 Dec 2010

Guest Blogging

I was looking at a blog a few days ago (a very good one i might add, i was so inspired by it, the writer is really good) and I saw this 'guest blogging' idea. Basically i just get someone other than myself to write on something and post it on my blog, anything at all that they feel like. I like the idea, sounds like fun, so I'm stealing it...lol..i hope he doesn't mind.
Don't know how often i'd be doing this but it sounds like a keeper...
hope it goes well.

GUEST BLOG: Number 1


I’M FAT. SHE’S FAT. WHO’S FAT?

I’m fat. She’s fat. Who’s fat?
I mean, I’m obviously not fat.
But how would you know that?
What is fat?
What size do I need to be for you to call me fat?
But my mummy doesn’t think I’m fat.
She says ‘You’re made in God’s image’.
Maybe God is fat.

Look at that one. Skinny bitch.
Hiss.
I know God is not skinny.
He can’t hold the whole world in his hands if he’s not fat.
Innit?

I like that boy.
The one with the oblong head like Rihanna.
He’ll never notice me.
I’m 15. I’m fat. I’m a virgin.
But my reward is in heaven.

*Gasps* She’s so huge.
Why did Debenhams sell her that dress?
This should be illegal.
Her panties must be custom-made
I’m never getting that fat.
I’ll just have this last slice of pizza.
God doesn’t like people who waste food.


Omolola Akinseye.

No comments:

Post a Comment