26 Jan 2011

What are you looking at?

Sitting in the library right now and this girl has been looking..no..staring at me on and off for the past 30 minutes. I just told Omolola about it and funny enough this same girl did the same thing to her before day before.

Why do people stare?

I've never understood it. I get the usual *stare worthy* situations, like that moment when fate blesses me with a good view of that unbelievably hot guy, you can't judge me for staring then. But the person starring at me now is female, and even though it's arguable that she's attracted to me (wouldn't that be flattering) I must admit she has no reason to, I have no makeup on, I look a mess, been here studying for a while so I'm not even smiling.

She isnt staring in the polite way guys do...you know the one I'm talking about now...where they look at you, and then look away as soon as you look at them and some smart ones look around like they were just observing the environment and happened to be looking at you at the exact moment you looked up, She is staring in the weird *I know you can see me staring and I don't care* kind of way.
What is she looking at? What is it on my face that she feels the need to check on every few minutes?.

Oh look..She’s looking again...*sigh*

I wish I had a friend who stared so I could ask these questions, I wonder if it's psychological, just a deep inexplicable need to look at one particular face for as long as you can get away with it....hmmmm

Oh well whatever it is, if it isn't an attractive guy staring at me I find it weird and uncomfortable. Now proceeding to change my seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment