8 Feb 2011

The £5 note.

Today started off just like the rest,
But today was a bit different, I'll tell you why,
Today I got to play a part in 4 different lives..
In 4 different ways.
Oops did i forget to say...I'm a £5 note.

I woke up in the beautiful wallet of a wealthy man,
I've been here for a few days now, not because he doesn't want to spend me,
I guess he's just forgotten that I'm here :(

Thankfully, he's pretty pregnant wife needs change to buy a few groceries,
So she rescues me from my lovely Hugo Boss prison.
Phew! ..happy to be out again, I'm really excited,
But just before she steps into tesco, she spots a homeless begger.
She doesn't usually stop or take notice of them,
I guess her pregnancy is making her more emotional than usual, she opens her wallet and hands him some bills...sadly I was one of them.

I don't like my new owner, and not just cause his pocket stinks, he's really not homeless..or a beggar..per se..
He's a lazy bum with a weekend job, and he uses his spare time (of which he has plenty) to sit in the streets and beg. I had to sit in this shit hole for most of the rest of the day :( ..(oh the things we bills go through)...wasn't too bad though, met a few new characters and heard some funny/strange stories..there was this particulary funny 10p coin..but that's a story for another day.
It's night time now, and my owner is in a part of town I dont like, been here before, but last time I was in a policeman's car, I felt very important you know *cool smiley* yh..I know what smileys are -__- ...
Anyway, I'm not feeling so cool at the moment, my owner is about to pay a hooker for her services, I hope he doesn't use me *crosses edges of bills* (I don't have fingers..)...I'm so nervous....
Oh nooooooo..nooooooo..he picked me :(

Guess what?....
I like my knew owner...weird right..I know what you're thinking, but she's really nice, she has 4 kids and 3 jobs but she's a single mum and can't afford to take proper care of her kids despite her jobs. So she's had to take up prostitution too...sad right?
We're going home now, she doesn't seem happy..no surprise there, but at least her kids are going to have a good meal tomorrow when they wake up.
I really hope I get to be one of the bills that make that happen.

My day has ended, pretty eventful right?..
Well that's what you get for being a £5 note.

2 comments:

  1. lol.. i love this post!
    just stumbled on ur blog and i love it :p ..too busy to read all ur posts but the few i read were nice :)

    ReplyDelete