4 Jan 2011

2011!!!!!!!

Yay! 2011 is here..all I can say is thank God! He really has been faithful.

Right, for the new year my resolution is 'no resolution'...wait..if no resolution is my resolution that means I do in fact have a resolution of no resolution even though it's not actually a resolution...
Did I confuse you?

My point is I've decided to tackle my obstacles this year as they come, no fore plan, nothing! Seems like it'd be more fun this way.

Well this is my 'new year post'...lol..everyone has one so I thought I'd give it a go...lame huh?..I know ..not my fault, what exactly do you write about a new year you've not seen before??...especially when you have no plan for it..ah well whatever!

Special thanks to the people that keep reading these posts of mine, I don't particulary take this seriously but it's always nice to have someone say they saw your blog and liked it.

Omolola Akinseye, my personal proof reader..lol..too bad she doesn't have a blog, she's a really goog writer.

Koyinsola Gbenro, she has one of the cutest blogs you'd ever see ..check it out little-drops-of-honey.blogspot.com

Mayowa Idowu, first thing I heard about him was how he's a good blogger, when I checked his blog I was blown away.. I cloulda sworn the guy was like 25..but he's not..he's about my age...he's a really talented writer.. You should check out http://Mayowaidowu.blogspot.com/

Chijoke Eke, met him on twitter, been really nice and supportive and he's got a blog too, you should check it out donfus91.blogspot.com/

And a host of other people that compliment and criticise the posts and those that post the link too..a big thank you to you all..sorry I can't mention everyone but I appreciate everyone of you.

Well welcome to 2011..hope you make the best of it.
I wish you a very happy and blessed new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment