28 Nov 2010

Ten things about me.

Haven't been on this thing for a while now...got caught up in the reality of school..coursework and shit...ugh..schools sucks!. Any way i missed blogging so I'm back, as usual with nothing meaningful to say but whatever..bear with me...lol.
so heres ten things about me..hope you find this interesting

1. I'm peaceful. no really...i just love quiet places and quiet things..(sometimes)
2. I'm crazy..yup a proper nutcase. i like to think i could be the craziest person you'd ever meet *wink*
3. I love music.... with my heart and soul, cant imagine a world without music...gosh..
4. I'm nonchalant (koyin forced me to write this..). apparently i'm too lax and too chilled (like thats a bad thing..*rolling eyes*...lol)
5. I love to daaaaance!!!!!!!!!!...my favourite past time...(a friend said its worrying sometimes..lol)
.6. I love books. I'm dead for them..my favourite writers are Dan brown and some guy, i cant remember his now but he's really good.
7. I'm funny. Or i like to think i am and my friends seem to think i am too.
8. I absolutely hate embarrassment and embarrassing situations. That's quite sad for me seeing as i seem to get them A LOT! X_X
9. err..I'm out of things to say now....
10. oh yh..i forgot to say I am BEAUTIFUL..true story..lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment