14 Nov 2010

Happy Birthday Mum

Its a very special day for me..guess why.....oh ok I'll tell you................*pause for dramatic effect*...................<<<<<ITS MY MUMS BIRTHDAY>>>>>. Yes that's right its my mothers birthday today, for those of you who don't know today is even more important to me than my birthday. I really am very happy that God has added another year to her life and i will forever be grateful. Sad that I'm not actually with my mum today but i wrote her a lil something and I'm confident that she knows just how happy for her I am and how I much I love her.

********************************************************************************
For all the times you said to me "my baby i love you no matter what".....

For all the times you prayed for me, gosh where would i be without those prayers...

For all the times you let me make my own mistakes, wow how hard that must have been for you, too bad you have more years of that coming.. :).....

For all the times i messed up and you didn't scold me...and also for the times you did...

For all the times you held me close..and didn't judge or say i told you so...and you just let me hug you and cry..

For all the times you sacrificed things for me..the ones i know about and the ones i don't...

For all the times i heard you say "its going to be ok now mummy is here".. that's my best one because its always true...

For all those times mum i wanna thank you. 
Thank you for all those times and more, however difficult or easy they might have been.
I love you tres much.
Happy Birthday Mum!

No comments:

Post a Comment