1 Nov 2010

Memories.

last night before i went to bed, i started to think about memories. Good ones, bad ones and sad ones. i thought about how lovely it would be to have the choice to erase some and keep some. But then the question of which one to erase came up. you see a normal person would think i'd say the bad  ones, but which ones are bad?? which ones can i completely call useless??.
in  the end (cuz this took a while..lol) i came to the conclusion that every memory is important. Good bad or sad. they are memories beacuse they are revisited..now why would you erase something you seem to check on alot?

so i wrote a lil something bout how i felt about some of my memories.

***********************************************

I lay flowers at your tombstone not just for you but me
to me remind me that your gone and you can no longer torment me

they dont understand, they think its bizzare
that i constantly revisit a place i seem to dread
they dont know like i do that every flower i lay down
is just another nail in your coffin

every step i take on the place where you lie
is a step closer to the smiles you took from me.

they seem to think i shld let the dead be dead,
they dont understand that i do this not spite you
i do this beacuse i must.
they dont get that my sanity is dependent on the flowers i lay on your gave.

flowers not tears.

i lay them at your tombstone not just for you but me.

No comments:

Post a Comment