11 Nov 2010

A normal post.

A little while before now i thought blogging was easy, i mean how hard could it be, sign in, write some shit and sign out..haha if only i knew. I decided to update this thing today yh, but then a friend said to me "i don't really get your blog sha, u have 3 posts and 2 of them are sad and weird". Ok she didn't use those exact terms but you get my point, anyway so i scrapped my original idea and here i am trying to create a 'normal post' and i am totally blank. I thought if i just came on here I'd get some kinda inspiration and magically have something to blog about, dont get me wrong my life is NOT boring but the things that interest me are weird and sometimes controversial. Anyway this was my attempt at a normal post, and i must say i learnt something, you cant force inspiration..lol...no really though. and just so you know this is my last attempt at a 'normal post'. I'll post whatever comes to me at the time.

2 comments:

  1. ojone!!!is it me ur gossiping about on ur blog???? *shouting in a yoruba accent* take time o!!!!watch ur self!
    haha
    love you hun
    xx

    ReplyDelete