8 Mar 2011

My thesis

I've been playing around with a thought for a while now...it's not proven and it's open to consideration and argument...but seeing as how the issue is highly subjective based on the person, and how it's about me, I'm the only one with access to these options.

I write for fun, and cuz it calms me, can't write professionally, I'm not that good, and to be honest I think it's stress and it takes away the appeal...I digress.

My thesis is this, I write better when i'm unhappy.
I started documenting my writing about the time I started this blog..and since then I've written a lot!!...on this blog and off too..but some of my best work(by best I mean by my judgement) were written in a unhappy or angry state.

If this is true then I'm screwed, my present state is happy...has been for weeks..frankly I don't want this to change but as long as this feeling lasts I cannot produce something that's good enough for me.....or maybe I should just learn to write in this state...hmmm

.....

No comments:

Post a Comment